Madikeri Plantation Retreat or “Mountain estate”, is built within a coffee plantation on top of a mountain near the town of Madikeri, in the village of Thurkurahatti, and is an escape into a part of the world unlike any other. It has an uninterrupted view of seven different mountain ranges and a treetop canopy as far as the eye can see. Even the locals agree that it is a view seen nowhere else in the region of Coorg.
Madikeri Plantation Retreat is a family-owned and operated guest house (locally called a “homestay”) and yoga retreat, offering you the unforgettable experience of falling back in touch with yourself. Karma Yoga with your family and ours. The friendly staff, with their constant smiles, will make your stay as comfortable as home yet still offer a fresh and exciting new experience.
- Daily opportunities for Karma Yoga
- Daily home-cooked meals and snacks
- Laundry services included
- Wheel chair access
- Outdoor activities
- Well maintained nature trails
- Bird-watching (property falls within a bird migration route)
- Special packages for Yoga schools
- Free parking
Tariff and price
- Per night (max. 2 guests/room), includes breakfast and yoga class: Rs.7200/-night (120$us/can, 95€)
- Extra guest per room : Rs. 1000/- (30$ us/can, 25€)
- Packages are available per room (max. 2 guests/room) for 5 days | 7 days or up.
- Yoga retreat packages for yoga groups are available, max. 10 members in group plus 1 yoga teacher (2 guests/room). Please contact us for rates.
- All packages include breakfast and access to all facilities and recreational activities.
- Dinner meals on request with prior notice at an additional cost of Inr 450 pp veg or non-veg